85 YEARS OF LOGISTICS EXPERTISE
Operating from four main sites at Lancaster, Stoke on Trent, North Wales and Stranraer our modern fleet of farm collection and secondary vehicles delivers the efficient, competitive service the sector demands.
The journey began in 1935 when Samuel James Bargh began a small business from his home near Lancaster transporting milk in churns from farms to a local dairy. Sam and his wife Jessie ran the business in the early years and as the business grew more people were employed.
OUR CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
Our code of behaviour is at the heart of our business:
- Deliver a Premier Service to our customers
- Be better than our competitors
- Always conduct ourselves and present the company in a professional manner
- Demand the highest standards in everything we do
- Try to anticipate our customers’ needs
- Value and develop colleagues and apply our/their skills imaginatively and responsibly
- Always strive to do better no matter how successful we are
- Head Office
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
- Transport Association (TA)